Saturday, January 16, 2010

Staying Focused

We have been told that it is unlikely any of us will be allowed into
Port au Prince. Perhaps some of the doctors and some of our drugs.
While there is great need there, they need folks that are already
"teams". We will stay focused on our year old plan. The drugs and our
labor will be put to good use in Cap Hatien. We will support Dr. Ray's
clinic where most locals get the only medical care in their lives. We
will also do plumbing and building projects. The mood is great. I
have heard that some would be willing to go inland to help, but we
will see. I am queing these vignet thoughts in the out box and hope to
have some conectivity when we refuel. The Haitians we have met already
are a proud group and very willing to work. Pastor Ralph and I will
visit our support orphanage sometime this week. I plan on leaving some
of the donated PCs with Cheron. We are approaching our refueling stop.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment