Tuesday, January 26, 2010

From our Good Dr Friend in Haiti

Dear Pastor Ralph,


Good night to you! I do hope that you had a good trip to USA, thanks to God.

Well, I wanted to thank you again for all your help to my fellow haitians. You save so many lives!!! We do not know what we would do without your help! We owe you a great debt of gratitude for all you do for our country. I sent an e-mail to Lynnhaven UMC to thank everyone for their contributions. But I do not know if the church received it (my e-mail). If not, please give them my thanks. We love them!!!

The injured People keep coming to Cap and we make our best to keep helping them by feeding them, cover the prescriptions for them, trying to find supplies for surgery for them...etc.

Blessings to all involved!!!

Eugene Maklin MD
P.S I wanted to tell you that we helped the burn baby and his mother to go to USA yesterday so that the baby could receive a better care!

1 comment:

  1. Dr. Maklin is a great person and an honest contact in Cap. If anyone wants his e-mail, contact me at cschone@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete